Who can PALS help?
I am not a patient with you
Don't worry if you are not a registered patient with Townhill; we can point you in the right direction too.
Sometimes it's hard to know when to ask for help
'who's going to be interested in my problem?', 'I'm okay, I can manage'. We ARE interested and we are here when you need us. If it matters to you, it matters to us.
At Townhill, we have a PAL Supporter on hand to get you the advice, support or help you need. Whatever it is… Just ask.
Contact Donna by phone on: 02380 472 232
or email: email@example.com
What can they help me with?
- Feeling suicidal
- Advice or guidance
- Struggling with your mental health
- Constantly anxious
- Lonely or feel isolated
- Recently had a bereavement
- When you are worried about someone else
- If you need support with your long-term condition
- If you don’t understand something about your care
- Need help at home
- Drinking too much and don't know how to stop
- Just left the armed forces and need support
- Self-harming and cannot stop
- Being bullied
Whatever it is, just ask