Carers in Southampton
You matter too; no need to cope alone
Drop-in advice session
Two members of the Carers in Southampton team will be at Townhill Surgery on Wednesday February 6th from 2pm to 4:30pm.
You can just drop-in or if you prefer, you can make an appointment by calling them on: 02380 582387
What can they help with?
- Carers assessments
- Carers cards for identity and discounts
- Personal guidance from staff team
- Online search tool for support groups, advice and information
- Monthly carers lunch with speakers
- Emergency planning guidance
Who are they?
Carers in Southampton is a free service for adult informal carers who give their time, unpaid, to look after a family member, friend or neighbour with additional support needs.
The service is funded by Southampton City Council to manage statutory carers assessments. These identify needs and determine eligibility to receive specific services and a discretionary personal budget. Carers in Southampton also provide support and relevant information to informal carers.
What about me? I'm a young carer.
Young carers: Carers in Southmpton work with No Limits to provide the Young Carers Service for a smooth transition into the adult carer support service where needed. Phone: 023 8022 4224 Email: email@example.com
Website page: https://nolimitshelp.org.uk/get-help/young-carers-in-southampton-2/
How do I contact them?
- telephone - 02380 582387
- email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- website - https://www.carersinsouthampton.co.uk/Default.aspx
- make a self-referral: Click the link below
Published: Jan 13, 2019