People need help and support in different ways
That’s why at Townhill, we have a PAL Supporter waiting to help you. Whether you need simple patient advice or guidance, you’re struggling to organise care for a family member, or need to know who to talk to for debt advice, whatever it is… Just ask.
Contact PALS by phone on: 02380 472 232
or email: email@example.com
Who can PALS help?
What can they help me with?
- Getting you the right advice
- When you are worried about someone
- If you need support with your condition
- If you don’t understand something about your care
- If you feel isolated, can’t cope, constantly anxious, or just need help at home
Published: Jun 20, 2019