HOW TO ORDER A REPEAT PRESCRIPTION
Order your Repeat Prescription through Patient Access
Patient Access is available to ALL our registered patients. Once registered, you can order your repeat prescription(s) online.
If you're already registered, click the Sign in button below to order your prescription(s). To register for this service, click the Register button below.
If you're having any difficulties using Patient Access please click here
For more information on Patient Access, please click here or click on the dedicated Patient Access Menu above.
IT IS THE PATIENTS RESPONSIBILITY TO REQUEST YOUR MEDICATION ON TIME.
Help Us to Help You
- Please only order what you need.
- Please order all your repeat items once in one go and not scattered over the month. This saves your time and ours.
- Please tell us if the quantity of some of your medicines are out of synch with the rest so as we can synchronise them.
- Please tell us when you stop medication so we can remove it from your repeat prescription.
- Please tell us if you are taking a different dose to that stated so as we can amend it.
Patients on repeat medication will have their medication reviewed at least once a year and may be asked to make an appointment with the GP or Practice Nurse. If you need to make an appointment notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow three full working days for regular prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account. Patients requesting acute items (those not on regular repeat) may have to wait longer. Patients using the postal service should allow longer.
You can arrange to have your medication delivered to your home by your local chemist. Please ask your pharmacist about this service.