Sometimes it's hard to know when to ask for help
'Who's going to be interested in my problem?', 'I'm okay, I can manage'.
We ARE interested and we are here when you need us. If it matters to you, it matters to us. At Townhill, we have a PAL Supporter on hand to get you the advice, support or help you need. Whatever it is… Just ask.
Contact Anita or Donna by phone on: 02380 472 232 or email: email@example.com
Who can PALS help?
Anyone who needs our help
I am not a patient with you
Don't worry if you are not a registered patient with Townhill; we can point you in the right direction too.
What can they help me with?
- Feeling low, depressed & constantly anxious
- Advice or guidance
- Struggling with your mental health
- Lonely or feel isolated
- Recently had a bereavement
- When you are worried about someone else
- If you need support with your long-term condition
- If you don’t understand something about your care
- Need help at home
- Drinking too much and don't know how to stop
- Just left the armed forces and need support
- Thoughts of self-harming
- Being bullied
- Whatever it is, just ask