SERVICES WE PROVIDE
We have specialist nurses to help you with management of your condition:
Townhill's specialist nurses can offer advice and support to help you manage your:
Diabetes | Asthma | Coronary Heart Disease | Chronic Kidney Disease.
Need help? Have a question about your long-term condition? You can get in contact with one of our specialist nurses easily:
- Submit an eConsult or
- email us at soccg.townhillsurgery'nhs.net or
- call us on 02380 472232 and ask for a CDM appointment
Our practice nurses and healthcare assistants are available by appointment.
They can help with:
- Blood tests
- Ear syringing
- Smoke stop
- Blood pressure
- Cervical smears
- Warts / verrucas
- Child health – health visitor led child health clinics are held at Cutbush Children's Centre, Cutbush Lane, Townhill Park, Southampton SO18 2GF on Thursday 13:00 to 14:30.
- Child immunisations - We offer a full childhood immunisation service using the current recommended vaccination schedule.
- Removal of stitches
- New patient checks
- Well women / man checks
- Home blood pressure monitors